Roit, then.
I nab a bit mo' brains-n-barmy then mos' me, uh- unsavory mates. 'ate ta piss me kin 'an all, but it truth.
Yah, I 'ear tale o' giest come 'auntcha arse iffin ya piss 'em whenney die, that. Oy, 'ear alotta that I do. Ya ken stories old wives in me work, then. Moit be geist commatcha from grave. They moit be dwerven' melt stone wiffer eyes an' gems inney sheiss. They moit be fish o' gold grant wishes ya throw 'em back, that. They moit be wee folk 'oos piss turna gold iffin a roit good worthy pot catch its.
Mos' spooks I ken do th' tricks, wot. They na' th' Weirding spooks, they sheisster spooks. Wots at mate? Ya kip a gold from me ear? 'Ows that, then? Ya ken wot me card from a deck, that? Oy! There no rabbit innat 'at? What parta ya soul ya sell fo' tha' power?
Oy. Anney call me a scoundrel.
They na' Weirding spooks. I work tha Weirding spooks. Weirding spooks na better. 'Owzzat, mate? Ya make flames an ya word all loud? Y' mus' rival 'Is Excellency. Oy, a wild pig fromma earf? Ya master demons?
Yeh, th' Weird spooks got th' power, roit, but they still be spooks. It the next step, that. Fake tricks made wif nuffin, then real tricks made more. Not all spooks that, roit? But it work us clueless lot, why na' then? 'Ell, if I make me knickers glow I be Oy, run from me demon seed!
An' now I inna 'ouse from o' one of me spook mates. Annis pop-pop or uncle or wot be th' 'ead spook. An' they voices and geists an that.
But.
'Is uncle already flash us Weirding trick wiffa talkin voice. 'Is weirding shiesster trick smoke already make one o' us (onnat ken 'e smart that), think 'e all magicked cross space, then.
Oy.
Then there that.
'Oppin' through magic space fog me arse, gub'nah.
But 'ell.
Me good side na pop as much, but some timmat shine, it do. I already threatena kill 'em once then, an I make 'e butta joke at that. Think 'e jus' try look all blue-blood wiffis magickoport or wot story.
Aye, that I speak. I sha stop miffin' Salbadore, that. Shook 'is shite 'nuff I did. But Highaboves, it fekkin' fun.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Agent Alverni: we have learned that the Cataract is active in Suthervale. You are to infiltrate and kill their leader. We will contact you periodically so that you may apprise us of your progress and send aid, if needed.
Post a Comment